Wednesday, August 11

1-2-3-4 GO!

So much happening and going to happen that I really haven´t much time to do postings.. 


- I lost my phone in the biggest night-club area of Europe - I have been searching that about a week and don´t think I will find it anymore.

-That happened while my friend was visiting for me for one weekend - we also visited Schloss Schleissheim at Saturday and Pinakothek der Moderne at Sunday


-Family left me. We had long conversations with the mom and I got my best reference ever. 6-year-old asked, if he could come to my birthdayparty to Finland, and gave me his favorite football-card "because you always had time to play with us and we could play football with you". Well I was being sensitive, too...


And I was being truely kindergartenteacher at some point. Months in Turkish, German, Finnish

-Tomorrow we are having a goodbyeparty. 6 of us are going back to the home country for studies. We are going first to Jäger´s and then some Australian place for Karaoke. I now it´s gonna be bad but I am pretty sure we are gonna sing Spice Girls - Goodbye my friends


-I am also buying my interrail ticket and starting my trip to home.

- I knew it all the time and I still don´t get it. I am BACKPACKING.

-to HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment