Monday, September 6

At home. Busy but happy.

Came home 16 days ago. Felt first just weird, then I surprised myself to remembering how much I love this place where I am now. Feels good to have so much to do with studies - little pressure just feels good. My summerwork didn´t felt like a work at all. I am happy that my summer was so great and I met so many people, I learned better German and English, now I have places to stay at UK and Canada. And great friends there!

           in Berlin they know how to cut grass
 
Part of me miss Munich very much. I miss speaking German, holding a Mass in my hand, Dirndls and Lederhosens, Jäger´s hostel, family-kids, great friends... But mostly I feel I am in the right place now. Studying, student-theatre, being a mentor, all the friends here - making sushi together, going around fleamarkets, having sauna-evenings! 

I am sure that this wasn´t my last time working, or spending time abroad. Exprerience was so great, and I have now more self-considence about what I can do. I mean, it´s not about what I can do anymore. It´s about what I want.





And, the interrail was... wow. Well, I have some things to say about it. Posting is coming.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful and was really nice to saw you for a long long time! Hope to hear from you even you're back :)

    ReplyDelete