Tuesday, September 14

St. Pauli and the Reeperbahn

Hamburg

Came to Hamburg to experience the beatiful city and to meet my gymnasium Deutch-klasse exchange student . It was fun to see again, talk about everything what happened after - I was happy to see her again and that she offered to be my host again (thank you facebook!).She was happy to show me the different parts of city where we couldn´t go with our teachers when we were 16 years old! And, about the fact my things in life are pretty much better than exactly 5 years ago when she visited.


We visited Planten un Blumen -park and just walked around - there´s many intresting places in Hamburg, more than I remembered!

She made me a luch at her place and then she took me a couple of more intresting places.



  It was raining heavily so I didn´t took any pictures about the tivoli which was there - we were walking to the clubbing area, Kiez, when I only saw narcomans and punkrockers in every corner of the street and every second bar was toppless- or tabledance-bar... When I noticed the S-bahn station sign called "Reeperbahn", I understood.

Then we took the S-bahn to Sternschanze, where are to coolest bars to hang out  and, which I found the most intresting area of Hamburg! Indiebars, cute café´s, lovely shops I really did wish I´d had time to visit!


 

We went bed early because I had early morning - and I needed that sleep. To have energy to go to Copenhagen next morning.

PS. I love Germany. I wish I´d had more time to Berlin and Hamburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment