Sunday, September 12

Swear of a gipsywoman

So, the interrail.

 why a cup of coffee says "HUHTAMAKI" in a München-Verona -train?

I had a plan to meet my Finnish friend at Verona and start interrail there. We weren´t planning anything else - not booking hostel or anything - we just wanted to see each other so badly that we met in Verona, although we knew it doesn´t really make sense.

So we met. And talked. And planned to book a hostel. I opened my laptop and the gipsywoman came, asked money but we didn´t gave anything. Then she sweared us maybe 5 minutes.

So we didn´t have any hostel left because there was some kind of Opera-Festival. We waited six hours in the trainstation and tryed to get the night train but there wasn´t any space. So there wasn´t any other option left than sleep at the train station....


 So now I can say I´ve been in Verona but can´t say that I have seen anything else than trainstation...

Next day we went to Munich, wash laundry, went to the Volksfest, had fun time and sad final goodbyes to part of my Munich friends.(And, were happy about the fact we had a warm, safety room and soft beds to sleep!) I was sad leaving Munich, but exited about going to Berlin!




At Sunday, when we arrived to our huge Generator -hostel, we just took our backpacks to our room and then decided to have a look to the hostel-bar. And what we found! My best aupair-friends from Munich! That must have been faith!

But the Monday. My Finnish friend was having so irritating flue that our only option was going to the hospital. We had to wait 5 hours there - luckily we didn´t have any schedule for Monday. But my friend wasn´t having anything else than a basic flue, and the doctor was hot. The doctor also sad that my friend should just rest a few days. In a middle of interrail? Yeah, right....

My friend was sleeping the rest of the day and I just took a walk around with my aupair-friends.



Tuesday we just walked around, lost couple times - just enough to found some beatiful bohemian place and intresting mexican restaurant called Frida Kahlo.  They had also old man playing quitar like a rock star - and this little boy was his biggest fan!


At Wednesday morning my friend stayed at Berlin and I took a train to Hamburg.


No comments:

Post a Comment